To use an SSL from another company, you will need to do the following:
- Purchase your SSL certificate.
- Request a CSR to be generated (By Ticket).
- When you receive the CSR information from 3ewebhosting, you will send it back to the SSL provider.
- The SSL provider will return your completed files.
- Request us to install the certificate, and we let you know when it is done.
In order to get CSR information, you need give us following information:
Your username: Your password: Your email: * Firstname: * Lastname: * Address: * City: * State: * Zip: * Country (i.e. US, CA, GB): * Organization: * Company Name: * Hostname (Note: The hostname is
the URL in which you wish to access
using your secure ssl, i.e. www.domain.com.) :
The SSL Certificate field is for the main cert file. The SSL CA Certificate (Trusted Authority) is also known as the cert bundle; this is optional only if your certificate company does not provide a bundle. The RSA PRIVATE KEY field is for the RSA key we sent when you requested a CSR; please check your previous email for that code.
There will be a $25 charge for 3ewebhosting to install SSL certificates. Shared and reseller users cannot install a certificate for themselves.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution